On August 23rd, the Pet Fair Asia 2020 expo came to a successful close,surpassing previous records with 1,683 exhibitors and 70,849professionals , and covering a total show space of more than 225,000 m2.As part of the expo, the 10th International Pet Industry Summit (IPIS) washeld through joint efforts by APPA, PIJAC, WPA and ZZF, who sharedinspirational views on a wide range of topics, with 1,050 on-site delegatesand a total online audience of over 7,600. Pet Fair Asia 2020 was met withpositive reception from representatives throughout the industry, hailing bothfrom Asia and the rest of the world, which helped to boost confidence in themarket and in restructuring the supply chain during these times ofuncertainty.
For those who missed out on Pet Fair Asia 2020 and IPIS due to the lockdown oninternational travel, we would like to let you know about an opportunity tojoin Pet Link Asia @ North America. This is an innovative and virtualplatform affiliated with Pet Fair Asia, set to be unveiled in November 2020.
Building on Pet Fair Asia’s global network, Pet Link Asia @ North Americawill be the first virtual platform connecting industry leaders, influencersand leading companies from North America with their counterparts and premiumsuppliers in Asia. During the two-day event featuring conferences andmatchmaking, here are some of the features you can expect to see:
- Create new business opportunities by connecting with new prospects among pet industry professionals representing pet food and supplies manufacturers; distributors, retail chains, independent retailer; OEM manufactures, ingredient and additives suppliers, service vendors.
- Develop relationships with specially selected suppliers from Asia and beyond.
- Build your procurement and supply chain network, with contacts spanning Asia and North America.
- Update your knowledge of the latest development of cross-border channels in Asia.
- Maximize your exposure and demonstrate your leadership in the Asian and North American pet industries.
Discuss critical issues, including new business patterns and trends in thepost-COVID-19 global pet industry.
Drive your pet business forward with Pet Fair PreConnect, the Business-
to-Business Virtual Event for SE Asia’s Pet Industry. Find out what is new inthe market. Connect with international pet brands actively looking forpartnerships. Meet worldwide leading pet food OEM manufacturers. Talk Businessand Cooperation. Join inspiring and insightful e-Conferences. All from thecomfort of home and completely free of charge. Save the Date: Wednesday,October 14, 2020.
9 am – 9pm (GMT+7) // Pre-Registration: https://www.petfair-
Previous Petnews Directory
Next Stockpile pet food and plan emergency Brexit airlifts, animal charitiestell Government