Shanghai, July 9th 2020 – Pet Fair Asia will take place in Shanghai asscheduled, 19-23 August 2020. It will be the first major international showfor pet supplies to take place in 2020, benefitting from a strong restart ofChina’s economy and the reopening of large scale exhibitions since the end ofJune.
With recovered Asia but ongoing epidemic and international travelrestrictions, the organizer is implementing a unique hybrid approach thatwill offer a seamless offline/online experience for manufacturers and buyers– a first time in the pet industry and a first step into advanced digitalsolutions for international business to be released later in 2020.
Starting immediately, the hybrid online/offline program already offers:
- Online Matchmaking between international manufacturers and buyers.
- Curated buyer selection from China to facilitate entry in local pet market.
- Online live/on-demand replay of international conferences.
- Online access to show daily video.
- On-site product showcase combined with virtual meetings for remote buyers.
- Hybrid stage for live/virtual presentations and seminars.
Manufacturers interested in joining the program and international buyerslooking for new sourcing opportunities are invited to register onpetfairasia.com or contact Yannick Verry (+86 21 61956016;[email protected]) for additional information.
Previous Webinar to Offer Veterinary Mental Health Advice
Next Virtual training can be good for trainers, owners and dogs