Baxta – the first Australian pet app which offers all things ‘pet’ in oneplace – launches today to inject some much-needed fun back into 2020!
Found on Apple’s App Store, Baxta is a free social networking platform forpets, connecting pet parents with over 10,000 services and productsrecommended, rated and reviewed by the global pet community.
Whether your pet walks, crawls, flies, slithers, hops, or swims, Baxta enablespet parents to set up a social media profile on their pet’s behalf in secondswhile connecting quickly to services, destinations, vet advice, customerreviews, meetups and events.
Pet owners are already using traditional social media channels like Instagram,Facebook and Snapchat for pet profiles. But these platforms weren’t made forthe pet world. Baxta is that platform.
The app has six key areas to make life easier and more fun as a pet owner:
- Find professional pet services : Find pet services and products near you. Rate and review to share with your local pet community.
- Build your pet’s profile : Share pics, tag pet friends and share stories on their very own social media account. Your pet could be the next pet influencer!
- Explore with your pet : Discover pet friendly restaurants, accommodation, café’s, pubs and more.
- Lost and found : Mark your pet missing on the app and have a community of pet people on the lookout. Find them faster and get them home safe with a smarter pet app.
- Learn about your pet : Stay on top of news relating to your pet with the Baxta blog, filled with expert advice and guidance.
- Stay connected : Find out about pet events in your areas including shows, pet fundraisers, walk-a-thons, etc.
The app is the brainchild of Sydney-based, successful entrepreneur ChrisRussell, who has pulled together a team of pet lovers and spent yearsdeveloping Baxta from the ground up.
When Chris adopted his beloved pooch Daisy into the family, he wanted to getreliable advice, find pet-friendly places and share her story with family andfriends all in one place.
“When I adopted my little Frug, Daisy, it was love at first sight!” says ChrisRussell, founder of Baxta, “I wanted to share pics of my new little buddy andfind local cafes and parks where I could show her off, but I found it verydifficult to find and share the info I needed.”
“I wanted everything I needed in one place, easily scrollable and at myfingertips.
“Baxta is the ultimate pet friendly app making it fun and easy to create andshare priceless memories with your besties and passionate animal loverseverywhere!”
Veterinarian Dr Simone Maher is vet advisor for the app and gives quick,simple advice to pet owners. She says that Baxta is about so much more thansharing cute photos. “The team is driven by a passion for pets and this isevident in every aspect of the app.”
“At Baxta, we’re all about creating a movement which helps educate people toimprove animal welfare.”
The team behind Baxta is passionate about creating a more pet-friendly world.With charity partners RSPCA and the Australian Welfare League, giving back tothe animal community is a defining focus for Baxta.
Previous Scientists Discover how Marine Creatures Survived in the Jurassic Era
Next 121-2020 – Amendment to 105-2020 – COVID-19 impact on Cat and Dogarrivals into Melbourne International Airport